Christengemeente Central City Church is a public benefit institution (ANBI), as referred to in Article 5b of the General State Taxes Act. On this website you will find the information as prescribed by the Tax and Customs Administration.
Christengemeente Central City Church
3451 AP Vleuten
phone: +31 (0) 6 – 30784655.
Email: admin [at] centralcitychurch.nl/new.
RSIN: 819 930 738
The purpose of our denomination is laid down in the statutes and reads as follows:
- To glorify God and give Him the glory due Him;
- Bringing young and old to faith in Jesus Christ, to live in communion with Him and through Him with each other;
- To expand itself by including believers in the congregation on the basis of their personal testimony;
- Support, help, advise in the establishment of new congregations.
Organize and participate in outreach activities
Current policies and activities:
To achieve the above objective, we hold meetings on weekday evenings as well as on Sunday mornings and evenings.
The resources we use for this are:
- House groups
- Prayer meetings
- Bible teaching
- Pastoral care
- Support in the planting of new congregations and any other lawful and appropriate means.
These meetings are open to both municipal members and local and regional interested parties.
Finally, we maintain relationships with religious communities in the Netherlands and abroad. This means that visits take place by church leaders and members. In some cases, these municipalities receive financial support. We also participate in larger gatherings, called Equips, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
As a congregation, we have a spiritual oversight relationship with New Covenant Ministries International (NCMI), an Apostolic team.
Given the various government measures, we have had to make the necessary adjustments. We had to cancel a large number of planned meetings and digitize them where possible.
The board is formed by mr. A. van Laren and mr. W. Aan de Wiel and mr. M. Schenkel.
The daily management is in the hands of an elders council and a leadership team.
In 2021, the final responsibility lies with the leading elder and church leader mr. A. van Laren. If there are less than two elders on the Board, at least one member of the NCMI Apostolic Team should be consulted for important decisions.
Elders in permanent employment receive an honorarium. Volunteers do not receive any compensation, but can declare costs incurred.
Annual accounts are drawn up every year by an external accounting firm. This annual report is available for inspection at our office by every member of our municipality. An annual overview of all income and expenditure is published in our newsletter.
You will also find a justification for this on this website.
Financial report 2021
Below you will find an overview of the income and expenditure for the 2021 financial year.
Pastoral care covers all costs of ministry:
- Fees and expense allowances
- Buildings concerns the rental costs for the various locations
- Translocal expenses include donations to external speakers, support to and meetings with other municipalities.
- Miscellaneous includes office costs, depreciation, interest, bank and other costs.
- Meetings include Sunday and weekday services, as well as sound and media.